Delivery Driver - Non-CDL
A Delivery Driver will be responsible for delivering a variety of products to homes and businesses in a safe and time sensitive manner- while providing superior customer service.
- Load, Unload and secure product while insuring the integrity of the freight
- Delivers product to customer locations, utilizing a hand truck or pallet jack and possible lift gate./
- Operate delivery vehicles in a safe and lawful manner. Responsible for the vehicle and its contents.
- Complete daily route and all appropriate paperwork. Communicate obstacles in a proactive manner allowing us to maintain KPI goals and requirements.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass DOT physical (required for both CDL and Non-CDL drivers)
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds is required
- Prior delivery driving experience a plus but not required
- Basic computer skills. Ability to operate iPad, GPS & cell phone
- Clean and well-groomed with professional appearance and attitude
- Strong verbal communication skills as well as customer service skills are required
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures.
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the job including lifting heavy items, walking, stairs and getting in and out of vehicles and trucks.
- Attention to detail, deadline-awareness and flexibility are attributes that a delivery driver must have.
- Drivers must be able to navigate their way around with the assistance of GPS and/or written and verbal directions. At times this will requiring navigating inside of large building complexes to complete accurate deliveries to the correct people or department.
- Keep accurate records of delivery and all delivery paperwork
- Drivers stay in constant contact and communication with dispatch either through handheld devices or by cell phone.
- Ability to represent the company professionally when making customer deliveries
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
WAYPOINT LOGISTICS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Lift Insurance
- Vacation Pay
To apply for this position, fill out the form on this page.
All job openings