- Service multiple customer accounts by receiving, stocking, or pulling orders according to request and priority.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, verify, ship)
- Pick, pack & ship using FedEx/UPS software-- as well as work with various logistics companies as needed
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (inbound, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Complete Customer Parts Checks and Customer Service Inquiries
- Complete Cycle Counts and Physical Inventories by Scanner and or Pen & Paper
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Keep all internal & external portals updated with job statuses to Meet KPIs
- Perform dispatch duties such as calling in drivers, keeping track of job status and update all portals.
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouses by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety of employees and security of customer's products
- Other duties as required and assigned
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Strong customer service skills required. Previous warehouse and forklift experience is a plus. Must understand multiple and varying written procedures. Strong attention to detail is a MUST. Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Sharp attention to details; accurate documentation skills.
- Proficient with computers and ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly to come up with solutions to problems.
- Time management skills
- Ability to read numbers and labels
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds.
- Ability to be on feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely drive and handle equipment such as forklifts, order pickers & pallet jacks.
- Must pass background check, drug screening and STA Certification.
WayPoint Logistics offers the following benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
To apply for this position, fill out the form on this page.
All job openings: